Monday, June 8, 2009

Playing around.

I am taking a break from everything VBS and playing with the bloggy thing here and Bailey is over my shoulder as I type this. So she is responsible for the new look of the blog. It's nice i thought we can try it for a while. What do you think? Pretty snazzy huh? I am still getting the hang of all this stuff. As for the rest of my life right now, we are officially on summer break and have been running around getting supplies for VBS. The theme this year is Crocodile Dock and it is supposed to be swampy. Well, we are swamped alright. Thank goodness for the volunteers who have been helping. VBS is in one week and there is way too much to do.

1 comment:

  1. Very spiffy, magical background!

    I hope the Crocodiles don't swallow you whole before they're done! Enjoy a little summer ~break~ before the craziness of packing and all of that!

    ReplyDelete